At Dentist4You our staff of doctors, hygienists and dental assistants are professional, friendly and experienced. We will do whatever it takes to make your visit easy and enjoyable.
We are happy to provide you with a complete range of dental services:
- Teeth cleaning – Recommended 2 or 3 times a year depending on your oral health needs. Removes debris and tartar that are left behind by regular brushing.
- Exams and X-rays – Evaluation of oral cavity to determine the possibility of decay or any other abnormality.
- Emergency Treatment – Same-day appointments available when necessary.
- Periodontal Treatment – Non-surgical treatment of gum disease. Deep cleaning treatment of your gums under local anesthesia.
- Whitening – Professional bleaching trays to whiten teeth.
- Cosmetic Fillings – Tooth-colored fillings, also called resin composite, these fillings blend-in with your natural tooth color.
- Crowns and Bridges – Full covering of damaged tooth and replacement of missing teeth.
- Partials – Replacement of missing teeth by inserting a removable appliance.
- Implant Restoration – Placement of abutment crown and/or bridge on top of implants.
- Porcelain Veneers – Esthetic face on the tooth used to improve appearance.
- Root Canals – Removal of the nerve to eliminate pain or infection.
- Splints – Bite guards to be worn at night to prevent the grinding of teeth and further wearing of tooth surfaces.
- Mouth Guards for Athletes – Prevent injuries to teeth and avoid possible fractures.
- Oral Cancer Screening – Exam and X-rays to screen for various types of oral cancer.